Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

UK found any new waves??

UK found any new waves??

Perhaps Ki-Adi or teemto??
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Yes, R2DToys have now got them both in stock, along with Tusken/Massiff, Endor soldier (beardless) and Lott Dodd.

He's right, I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, A local store neer me has got in Ki-Adi Mundi, but nothing else, they always get figures in in dribs and drabs rather than in a wave.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Just to clarify:

The last saga figures widely released in the UK were Han, Obi, and Chewwy?
    The last deluxe ones were Anakin and Nexu?

And we're expecting Teemto and Ki-Adi soon?

Thanks a lot
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

That's about the jist of it, yes!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Forbidden Planet in London had the deluxe Yoda in stock today at £10.99, also deluxe Anakin for the same price.
    They've got the Chewie wave (at last) for £7.99, and were also selling helmets of Clone Trooper and "Jango Fett" (acually Boba's colour but in Saga packaging) at £48.99 each.
    Think I'll pass on those...
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Forbidden Planet in Southampton had in the deluxe Yoda @£10.99, was the last one so I grabbed it. Also the Nexu was in store.

Managed to get new Ki-Adi, Darth Maul & Anakin yesterday (Sunday) from Alf's toys in Worthing.

Also Portsmouth TRU had deluxe C-3PO, as with Southampton TRU, but both had all the usual old pegwarmer figures.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Ephant Man is starting to turn up in Forbidden Planet shops!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Where did you hear that? Didn't think it's out even on general release in the US yet, judging by the lack of eBay auctions and so on!

Anyway, FP in London are now stocking Padme Pilot and Teemto, along with various new Unleashed (Anakin, Vader, Maul, Padme) and 12" (Super BD, Dooku) figures.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Just managed to get hold of Teemto (looks cool).

Only need Padmè & Ephant Mon to complete current 46 now

Also found, but did not buy, the new Unleashed Vader, Padmè & Anakin.

Vader gets my vote on the best so far.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison