Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by GNT

After Episode 3 I believe,Lucas is going to release them in order
    But I can't wait that long. We'll probably be going to mini-discs by then.

Originally posted by master jedi

But I can't wait that long. We'll probably be going to mini-discs by then.
    No one wants to wait another 5-6 years for them,But thats the way he wants it andthats the way its going to be done!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

No one wants to wait another 5-6 years for them,But thats the way he wants it andthats the way its going to be done!
    But didn't lucas want to release TPM along with the rest of the movies on DVD? If yes, then why do we have TPM on DVD now?

Originally posted by master jedi
    But didn't lucas want to release TPM along with the rest of the movies on DVD? If yes, then why do we have TPM on DVD now?
    Yes he did, and I've also heard he wanted to wait till HD-DVD was released, but I believe the reason he ended up with the Ep 1 DVD was that DVD owners were SO belligerent about the absence of Star Wars - any Star Wars - in this format that he caved.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Yes he did, and I've also heard he wanted to wait till HD-DVD was released, but I believe the reason he ended up with the Ep 1 DVD was that DVD owners were SO belligerent about the absence of Star Wars - any Star Wars - in this format that he caved.
    That's what I'm trying to say which makes GNTs comment about Lucas' way being done completely worthless