Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why arent there any black lego mini figures?

I have always wondered why lego has never made any black mini figs,any one else ever thought of this?LEGO should at least make black mini figs for the StarWars line (mace Windu,Captain Panaka,Captain Typho) there important characters in the SW universe so why dont they build them,do you think LEGO shoould make black Mini Figs?I think they should.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

Needles, check out this thread from a while back: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=8002
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There arn't exactly any 'white' lego mini-figures either. They're all yellow!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That's very interesting. I never thought of that befor. Out off all the years there has never been another color used to make a person other than yellow. Wow! I agree with the fact that Lego is scared to make a black person into a lego. I know outside of the SW universe they haven't really made that many characters, but still there are many men of color that need a figue in the SW line. How can they leave out Mace and Lando without everyone knowing what they are doing. Seems like a powder keg just waiting to go off.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Yeah, it seems like a powderkeg to me too, and I'd rather have yellow Lando than no Lando. I wish Lego the best of luck, but I don't think there's an easy answer on this one.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Actually, Darth Maul is red and black, and Darth Vader is gray.

Here is a scan:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legovadermaul01.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	3800  
    May the force be with you.

And who could forget lovable little Yoda. Although he really dosen't count, since he IS an alien, kinda like Chewbacca, the head is sculpted.

Another pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legoyoda01.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	3801  
    May the force be with you.

im not talkling about like pure black legos,Im talking about how there are no african american legos
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I think we all knew what you meant Needles.

SK99, Maul is an alien and Vader is sickly, but you're right, Vader is already an exception, as is Prof Snape from the Harry Potter line.

So is the Mummy from the '98 Adventurers. But I don't think Lego to make Lando mini figure because of how big an issue it could be for them. No matter what they do, its a problem.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane