Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What would you change? The body swap machine thread

Message to Dale, don't come in here... NO DON'T!!!!

I just got to thinking for maybe the seventeen millionth time about which part of my body I would alter cosmeticly if i had the chance.

If science had progressed the way science fiction writers of the nineteen thirties had envisisioned then they would have come up with a method by now by which they could swap out any body part and substitute it for better or more able body parts - ones suitable for the purpose. So for instance a bricklayer might require arms that had the muscle already built in to better equip him for the heavy lifting. A fashion model would want the long legs and skinny butt.

If I had a body swap machine I would change my beanhead. i hate my head and how I have a really jutting jawline and then my skull protrudes at the back. I hate how my face isn't symetrical. I hate my nose and my eyes. I'd swap my head for some other head that suited me better and made me feel more confident. That's what I'd do. How 'bout you?

And no rude comments that'll get this thread closed mkay?

Originally posted by Emperor Jargo
    And no rude comments that'll get this thread closed mkay?
    M'kay.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Mkay! I am reminded of the song from the South Park movie....Mkay????
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

i would change my face and chest. they are the worst features on me. well, lets say my gut is the main thing i would want to lose...too much choclate milk....
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to develop a six-pack! Damn workout techniques that don't work!!!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Smile Re: cant develop a "six pack" ?

I have the same problem, I would have to starve myself to make
    my abdominal muscles well defined, some people dont even work
    out and they have the "washboard look" a lot depends on your
    body style and genetics.

I would like to have a tail.
    May the force be with you.

You don't have one already? you freak... I'm sporting a ringed Lemur tail right now, see - it stands upright all of its own accord.... I wanted the fox tail but that cost too much

I hadn't actually thught about additions to the body but a tail to help with balance would be good as would a second set of arms and maybe another set of lungs and a second stomach and more eyes and less nipple and more hoodyjoobydownthere while were about it. Y'know thingy? Wotsit? That floppy thing - TONGUE! yes, a tongue like jarjarbinks would be good.

What? ifyou're going to have a prehensile tail you might as well have a prehensile tongue to go along with it. Those and four arms would make you quite formidable............