Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I did it!! :)

I did it!! :)

I bowled a 298 game in Bowling. This was my highest game in bowling ever. The ABC (American Bowlers Confernce gave me a ring as a prize for mt high game.
    Last edited by rynobot; 08-31-2002 at 05:52 AM.

No, you couldn't have done it without me.
    I'm exploring and revisiting some of the old Gen Disc threads and I come back to see that EVERY ONE of them has been padded.

Spamming is nothing to brag about, especially when taken to the extreme of starting a new thread about spamming.

what are you talkiing about, I 'm talking about my bowling game?
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

He's talking about a bowling score Caesar. If you look, you'll see that he bowled a 298 while he has over 520 posts.

As for browsing through all the old GenDisc threads; you know what happens when you disturb the muck at the bottom of a lake bed? Well, that's what the GenDisc section feels like right now.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

That's an incredible score. Is that a strike every time except for your last ball? Holy moly. Id be happy to get the 98. Good job!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

yep, I was so nervous my last during my last ball that my legs felt like rubber. I ended up just rolling the ball, I had no clue how many pins I had knocked down cause I didn't even watch the ball go down the lane, I knew I didn't have a chance for the last strike.

I have been bowling for about 8 years, and my high game is 279. Which is a nine count, followed by 11 strikes. And the nine count should have been a strike. Oh well, what can you do.

I have bowled 12 strikes straight between 2 games. And my friend wasted a 300 once by bowling it in a no tap tournament. It was a natural 300. He was ****ed.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by bigbarada
    He's talking about a bowling score Caesar. If you look, you'll see that he bowled a 298 while he has over 520 posts.
    Oh, nothing but gutter balls here . . .
    You'd laugh if you saw the pre-edited post which had nothing to do with bowling.

Oh, well, my bowling story is true.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

so is mine.