Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uber-cool Alien and Predator figures!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of both movies, as I'm sure you can tell by my avatar.
    We have yet to see quality Alien or Predator figures...the crappy Kenner line always left me unsatisfied...this is something I've been waiting for since about 1992!
    Check it out: http://www.spawn.com/features/mm5/alienpredator.html

You can preorder the set at www.aislesniper.com for a reasonable price ($24.99).

This is why we have an "Other" toy section.

I thought the single alien figure released for Alien: Resurrection was pretty cool. Not very poseable but still pretty cool. Although that was the only redeemable part of that whole flop of a movie.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Sorry, BigB!

I forgot about the "Other" toy section. And BTW there were several figures released for Alien: Resurrection. I assume it's the Warrior Alien figure you're talking about, though...I have that one too.

Yeah, that's him, I know there were other figures released, but I don't really remember any of them.

Didn't Kenner come out with a toy line in the early 90s that had stuff like Rhino Alien and Scorpion Alien? The only figure notable from that line was the Alien Queen.

Edit: I knew I was forgetting to do something, namely check out the link you posted.

Hmmmm, pretty nice......no wait, 'nice' isn't the word.....more like abso-friggin-lutely incredible! 19 points of articulation on the Alien and 12 points on the Predator? Seems that McFarlane has been doing something that Hasbro has forgotten -- namely listening to it's fans. I will definitely have to see about picking this set up.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 08-31-2002 at 01:33 PM.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah BigB. I think I mentioned the Kenner line but its Aliens and Predators weren't nearly the quality of what we're seeing now. I always wanted McFarlane to do these guys ever since their first Spawn line came out in '94. You can preorder these bad boys at Aislesniper.com, but you can also preorder them here for 2 dollars cheaper, if that helps.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...707943-8339105

hey don't say the old kenner aliens figs weren'y good
    I LOVED to play with them and still have all of my old ones

but the new mcfarlane ones......super friggin unbelievable!
    I am so definetly gonna buy them when they're out
    but the endoskeleton isn't bad too and sarah conner is cool too
    fits good to my t-800 and t-1000 from MM IV
    do you collect more mcfarlane toys deadeye? I going to toysrus on monday hoping to find Skullsplitter of viking age (series 22)
    hope I'll find him, he looks so great
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yes 187-Maul,

I love McFarlane toys but don't have a lot since they're a bit pricey. I have all the figures from the Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 lines, and The Fly and Snake Plissken from one of the Movie Maniacs lines.

these are "must-haves" in my book!

thanks for the heads-up DE !
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Sure thing, man. I highly suggest that you guys pre-order these guys. I just preordered the set from Amazon. I'm a member of the Aliens vs. Predator forums and this set is very highly anticipated....it's likely to fly off the shelves!!!

I don't collect em but I always thaught the ones from the 90's were pretty cool. Alot of my friends had them and I tought they were very cool.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"