Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heman toys with tape

Hey goes found soem of the basic he-man figs with types donw here the esp where to save skeletor grouped with the bad guys and itno the abyss with the good guys.

They are Wal-Mart exclusives. My Wal-Mart had a whole endcap full of them when I stopped there today. They are only attached to the first 6 figures though. Ram Man and Jungle Attack He-Man do not have the tapes attached.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

to same with down i was bout to think that the walmart is was and had only a few he-man gig and alot off the dexules.

The cool thing about these is that they have the same price, $7.77, as the ones that don't come with the tapes . . .

Oh Man, my Wal Mart hasn't gotten these yet they have been slow with the figures lately.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I picked up Man at Arms with the tape today. Way cool! They also had Mer Mans too. Still no sign of RamMan yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the first basic six without the video. I am hoping I can get the videos without having to buy two duplicates.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I watched the tape that came with my figure. Not an exciting episode, but amusing none the less.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    We were in Wm today and after I grabbed a LOTR Ringwraith with Horse, I let my daughter pick out a figure. She chose Mer-man with a tape. Bringing my MOTU figures to two. (IronCross HM and the Mermeister...)

She also wants "the kitties" (Battle Cat and Panthor)...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Does anyone know who else is going to be produced besides the first six figs?? I know Ram Man and I've heard Mekanek (sp). How many more waves are coming?
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)