Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

phantom menace, line by line

ok, all you have to do is, post one sentence at a time! to make up TPM script, if you post the same line after somebody else, then please go back and delete it, ok, scenes with no lines, just describe what happens, i will go first, good luck!

" captain, tell them we wish to board at once"
    hayden christensen's girl, at your service

Captain - "With all due respect the Ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately."

edit- Gibberish
    Last edited by mini-rock; 09-01-2002 at 01:35 PM.

Nute - Yes, yes, of course. As you know our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to recieve the Ambassadors.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

TC-14 : "Welcome Ambassadors. I'm TC-14 at your service. Please make yourselves comfortable. My Master will be with you shortly"

Obi-Wan - I have a bad feeling about this.

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Obi-Wan - It's not about the mission Master, it's somethging elsewhere, elusive.

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Qui-Gon: "Don't draw on your anxieties, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs."
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Obi-Wan - "But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future"

Qui-Gon: "But not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living Force, young Padawan."