Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Hello all I am new to the Forums

Greetings all,

I have been lurking at this site for a couple weeks or more
    I think this is an excellent site for SW Toy collectors with all the pictures and all.I have been collecting SW stuff for a few years
    started during the power of the force line that was released a few years before Ep 1 toys were out. and been trying to finish off my collecting of Ep 1 stuff but cant hardly find any new figures except one or two. seems like a drought here

Welcome

Glad to have you here. We have a trading and classifieds section to help you find the stuff you want. Also check out the Just Found section. That may help you a little.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!

It's always nice to see new members on the boards!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Hello all I am new to the Forums

Originally posted by Dferguson
    I have been collecting SW stuff for a few years
    started during the power of the force line that was released a few years before Ep 1 toys were out. and been trying to finish off my collecting of Ep 1 stuff but cant hardly find any new figures except one or two. seems like a drought here
    Yeah, it's a drought everywhere since Hasbro's stopped production on EP1. TRU seems to be the best retail outlet since they resurrect the line on clearance with new cases everyonce in a while. Right now mine (Orem, UT) has a bunch of the Invasion Force line.

Another good source is ebay. It seems like prices have dropped somewhat lately on the line so they may be cheaper to get. Especially if you buy loose figures rather than carded ones.

Hope you enjoy the site.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Welcome to these forums and please take this gift basket full of duct tape.

thanks all

thanks all and uhh thanks for the gift basket of duct tape i will try and put it to good use

Hi. Hi.

Your neat. Hi.

I like you. A lot.

You and I are going to be good friends.

I have a poo collection. Hi.

Welcome Dferguson, I am "GNT the post padder" And I'll be your guide to the site I also accept checks and money orders
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yeah, yeah, I'm new here, too. But I don't really need anymore duct tape. Do you know how hard it is to get off those 'sensitive' spots?

Welcome and glad to have you here[Hey I never got any duct tape]anyways I hope you have a great time here.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."