Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Deluxe Clonetrooper and Geonosian carded...

Go here for carded images of Pilot Jango, Clonetrooper, and the Flying Geonosian. Sorry if this has already been posted...I hadn't seen it.
    http://www.joetoy.com/news001.htm

I don't see the point on having removable armour with the deluxe clonetrooper.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

I think the Clonetrooper is awesome.Finally a good figure on the pegs.I love the removable armor,although I hope it has the ability to stay on during play
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

But it appears that only some of the armour is removable.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

It looks like he will also have yet another lame gimmick.

Lame gimmick aside, this figure looks very promising. I'm not too sure about the rest of the armor, but I am glad to see he will have a removable helmet.

I do believe this make 3 Deluxe figures worthy of my money.
    May the force be with you.

I like the removalable armour for dioramas but I should have kept my old speeder bikes from POTF.......a little red paint, and some extra white clone troopers and Wa La!!

Deluxe Clone trooper with speeder.....

Doesn't matter I will still buy it, probably two of em!!!

Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I like the figure alot, although I think the only piece of armor that really needs to be removable is the helmet. I'm a little disappointed in the speeder bike. I was expecting a different design, not just a repaint. Doesn't matter though, I'll still buy it.

The best part is that we're seeing images of these figures and the deluxe Yoda and 3PO haven't showed up here yet!

The Republic insignia on the clone undersuit isn't as vibrant in the mass-production phase, but overall, a good transition. Well, mostly, this is a good test for "Javelin" Kenobi. I predict the clone will throw the grenade at his feet more often than whatever else is on my desk by that time.

Geonosian doesn't really impress me, nor will it kids...speeder bike or poo hive? It's a mismatched choice for consumers. Replace it with a big sonic turret, and you have equal odds. Ah well.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.