Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yoda's theme get's my vote. It is a pretty powerful piece of music. It is spirituous, emotional and highly uplifting. The Imperial March comes a close second. It suits the Empire with its foreboding tones. Also, I like the music played at the Cantina in Mos Eisley. I want those dudes to play at my graduation party
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

When I graduate, I want to slip the conductor guy twenty bucks to stop playing Pomp and Circumstance and start in on the Rebel theme that plays when Han and Luke get their medals when I walk down the aisle. That would RULE!

Imperial march is cool. So is Duel of the Fates. That one gets me pumped and want to lightsaber duel with somebody whenever I hear it.

Non Star Wars themes that get me going are the two main themes from Willow by Horner. The "Action" theme, and the melodic "Nelwyn" theme. The score to Gladiator, especially the battle sequence and the "death" sequence. The theme from Temple of Doom. And Superman. Whenever I hear that I want to rip open my shirt, fly away, and save the world.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    When I graduate, I want to slip the conductor guy twenty bucks to stop playing Pomp and Circumstance and start in on the Rebel theme that plays when Han and Luke get their medals when I walk down the aisle. That would RULE!
    LOL, That would be so cool Rollo! be sure to catch it on film to re-live the moment!

PENDO!

The Imperial March as Number One and the ANH Award Ceremony as a close second.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Wow, what a coincidence! I graduated from Cal State Long Beach about a week before the opening of TPM. The recessional music that the orchestra played was the Star Wars main theme followed by the Throne Room theme. My wife has me on video carrying my older son and daughter out of the quad with the music playing in the background.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Imperial March for me. I have always loved that theme. I hope we hear a little bit of it in EP II.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by SithDroid
    Imperial March for me. I have always loved that theme. I hope we hear a little bit of it in EP II.
    GOOD NEWS SITHDROID - I've downloaded the Ep2 Soundtrack off the Internet and the Imperial March can clearly be heared in one or two tracks

PENDO!

Cool, I can't wait to hear it.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by Wooooof
    I always dug the Cantina Band songs. Just makes me wanna dance!!!
    right on! i have a cd with two different ones and play em all the time
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Mine is definitely...

"Han Solo and the Princess"- It has a lot of variations as the theme itself, played during the asteroid field, etc... a very nice sweeping melody with much variation.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**