Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    This may not be a "theme" but I really like "Into the Trap." It's the song played when the Rebel fleet gets trapped between Death Star II and the Imperial fleet.

I like the Imperial March, as well as the Emperor's Theme...I also like the music from when Luke fought the rancor in ROTJ...I really like the Force Theme. (ex., whenever someone reaches for a lightsaber with the Force)

But I like the prequel music!!! I like Duel of the Fates, and most of all I like Jango's Escape from AOTC!!!

I really dig that little bit of music taken from the ROTJ Ewok battle that was used in the most recent E2 Trailer. I thought it was an actual piece of music from AOTC until my brother showed me where it was on the ROTJ:SE soundtrack. For those of you who might not know where it is: disc 2, track 12 near the end of the song.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Dryanta
    someone will need to set me straight on this one.I have a tape(can't find it) that has what I believe is called Vader's death.It has that harp playing the imperial march at the very end.Awesome !!really moving stuff.It does what is supposed to.I hear it and it brings Vaders death right to mind.second is the imperial march itself.something about that harp
    I just reread this post and realized where I've seen this music on a CD. There was a suite of SW music recorded a few years back by the Utah Symphony that, IMO, is the best recording of SW music outside of the soundtracks themselves. It has music from all three movies in the OT. In the ROTJ portion of the disc it has a track called "Darth Vader's Death" where they have that harp rendition of the Imperial March. The disc came out before the SE soundtracks, so they have on the disc a mention that it was the only source for that track up to that time. They also have the complete Jabba's Theme as well as another 'bonus' track called something like Dogfight with Tie Fighters; it's just music from the ROTJ space battle.

A really great disc. I recommend it to anyone who likes SW music but doesn't want to switch four or five disc to hear all the great SW themes.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

WIthout a doubt the "Force Theme" if thats what its called. One other song I love is the 1st part of ESB's The Clash of the Lightsabers.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    In the ROTJ portion of the disc it has a track called "Darth Vader's Death" where they have that harp rendition of the Imperial March. The disc came out before the SE soundtracks, so they have on the disc a mention that it was the only source for that track up to that time.
    That CD came out in 1983 and the ROTJ section probably has more than the pathetically inferior soundtrack to ROTJ. "Darth Vader's Death," and most of the other missing ROTJ music, was released with the 4-disc box set from the early 90s. The set also includes some alternate takes, as well as the last way to buy "Lapti Nek" (soundtrack version only) and "Ewok Celebration" (both soundtrack and film versions). I'd say it's a must-have.

Looks like it's out of print, but amazon.com has used copies available.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter

That CD came out in 1983 and the ROTJ section probably has more than the pathetically inferior soundtrack to ROTJ. "Darth Vader's Death," and most of the other missing ROTJ music, was released with the 4-disc box set from the early 90s. The set also includes some alternate takes, as well as the last way to buy "Lapti Nek" (soundtrack version only) and "Ewok Celebration" (both soundtrack and film versions). I'd say it's a must-have.

Looks like it's out of print, but amazon.com has used copies available.
    Yeah, it's a really good disc. Granted it lacks a lot of the music, especially from ANH, but it's great to have if you want to listen to a compilation of the whole OG without taking all 6 discs with you. I hope someone takes a cue from this one and does one for the prequel trilogy (and I don't mean one of those lame compilations that has Duel of the Fates, Anakin's Theme and then 20 different themes from other movies).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Gotta be Duel of the fates for me. Then The Imperial March (Vader's theme).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.