Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question What is your favorite Star Wars music theme?

There is a wide range of themes in the music, from Luke Skywalker's to Jabba the Hutt's? What is your favorite one? Mine has to be the Imperial March. It's so cold and sends shivers up my spine every time I hear it. You know that vader is around when you hear it.

PENDO!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Just one??

I like the solemn tone when Luke looks at the dual sunset.

I like the quick three note repetition when the Falcon is leaving Cloud City but before it sees the Executor. They played it during one of the levels on Shadows of the Empire and I heard it so much, it became one of my favorites.

I like the ending fanfare when the credits come up.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Asking me to pick just one theme is like asking Bill Clinton to pick just one fat broad.

I like 'em all. The Imperial March is just kickin'. Yoda's theme is great as well as Leia's, Luke and Leia's, Han and Leia's, and OB1's. The one I would have to say I didn't like as much is the Ewok March and that has to do more with the thought of a million marching teddy bears rather than John Williams' music. I'm also a little bit turned off by the Duel of the Fates. It's a little to frenetic for me and has too much repetition.

If I had to pick just one I would have to say Luke and Leia's theme from ROTJ. It has a great melody with emotional sub-themes throughout the piece.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

I like them all also...but the title of this thread is very clear...and my favorite theme is the Imperial march!!
    As always...........L

Re: What is your favorite Star Wars music theme?

Originally posted by Pendo
    There is a wide range of themes in the music, from Luke Skywalker's to Jabba the Hutt's? What is your favorite one? Mine has to be the Imperial March. It's so cold and sends shivers up my spine every time I hear it. You know that vader is around when you hear it.

PENDO!
    MINE IS PRINCESS LEIA'S THEME. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IS PADME OR QUEEN AMIDALA HAVE A THEME?

Originally posted by Mr. Brown Guy
    Mine has got to be Boba Fett's - IT IS COOL!
    Does BF have his own theme? Where is it on the soundtrack(s)?

Oh wait, I know. It's that belch the Sarlaac gives when he falls into his pit.
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 10-23-2001 at 03:33 PM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Re: What is your favorite Star Wars music theme?

Originally posted by Padmé Skywalker
    MINE IS PRINCESS LEIA'S THEME. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IS PADME OR QUEEN AMIDALA HAVE A THEME?
    Strangely enough I don't see anything on the track list of the Ultimate Edition Ep1 soudtrack that suggests a Padme or Amidala theme. Who knows? Maybe EP2.

My favorite would have to be the Asteriod Chase sequence from ESB. Just a cool, intense song!! It gets my blood stirring everytime I hear it!!