Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the info on that auction GSJ. I just threw a bid down and hopefully I'll get it. All I want is the Rogue 2 (actually I only need one of the pilots, but an extra rogue 2 Snowspeeder is more thna welcome) so if I get it and anyone else want the mini heads and whatever else there is please let me know and you can have them. I might want the transforming Yoda playset if it is complete since I don't have it loose.

Thanks,
    S43

Arrow for those who did not acquire a jedi braid set from vt's bonanza last year

here's an auction based in the us for one

if you win, you won't have to pay shipping charges from austraila
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

If the acution for the Jedi Braid gets too high, keep in mind that dnstoys.com has them for 9.99 each. They even had one listed about a week ago for 6.99 with a buy now of 9.99. I'm sure that one's gone, but they may have relisted another. Even the 9.99 isn't bad though.

Later,
    S43

Arrow here's an auction for a bunch o' loose action fleet

which among other things, includes a loose tie defender . the amusing thing about it, is when you read the sellers copy, he has no clue as to what he's offering!

Arrow here's an auction for episode i set XI

however, the seller does indeed have a reserve minimum , so he may be lookin' fer a good bit o' scratch in letting it go

and o' couse the same guy's got set XII up fer grabs as well

star wars tru exclusive 40 ship master set

here's an auction for the tru exclusive 40 ship master set the buy it now price is actually what the srp was when this thing was released back in 98.

Arrow some interesting action fleet stuff

silver label deeper tinted tie interceptor

silver label x-wing in an at-at box the hell were they doing over there in q.c.?

silver label sand crawler

silver label y-wing

silver label shuttle or as jeddah is fond of calling it, the duck

GSJ, well and everyone else too: The TIE Interceptor above appears to actually be the regular colored Interceptor and not the darker blue version. Most of the Silver Logo Interceptors are the darker blue version but I guess some Silver Logo boxes were left over when they switched the color. I have it already but will have to check the box on mine and see if this one looks nicer. I may then have to win it. I'm thinking about the X-Wing in the At-At box though. It is something I need to have but I'm thinking baout whether I should use the buy now and take it now for 19.99 or try to win it cheaper. Hmm... Oh well, I just decided to take it and so I did.

Later,
    S43

some more stuff

avon x-wing

a couple of loose action fleet broken x-wing, bd vaders tie, but most interesting of all, a later released a-wing (exposed hing), with no weathering marks! i was always under the impression that when they changed the hinge, all a-wings after that had scorching added. any thoughts s43 or r2?

4 loose action fleet, one of which appears to be the darker colored 1st released tie interceptor