Page 4 of 127 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thumbs down sometimes i Hate bein right alla time :p

but if an mm "reseller"'s using multiple ebay identities, there can be only one reason: a wish to evade scorn from the collector community. nice try, mmr: our intrepid investigator ltb uncovered your dirty lil secret
    i thought it was Men who were sposed to be dogs, and wimmin who were sposed to embody the morality men learn from. hmm, maybe missy's just some garden-variety scalperdork computin in drag
    vt

Angry that lil no good bugger excuse of a mm collector wannabe

we were on to her further back in this here same thread

figures she was cheerleadin' fer ol stan

whilst we keep fightin to try and track mm's down for fellow collectors, as well try to get hasbro or art asylum to get these things made and released so that everyone can enjoy em, a few maraudin' mercenaries, who only give regards to makin a buck off of everyone else gotta go and give the whole dayum mm community a black eye

np: john lennon - power to the people
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Ya know, if Hasbro would get back into MMs and remake the rarest ones, it would take demand off of the originals especially if they were made the same or with better detail (since peeps like the detail with it) then scalpers would wig-out and not be able to support their hoarding and so the originals would be in more supply to meet dwindling demand. But will that happen? Most likely not.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Red face uh boy

ep. I sets XI-XIII, and with 4 days to go, the price has already piqued above a c note

Arrow a couple o' auctions of interest

die-cast att (federation tank), this is probably the toughest to find of all the episode I diecasts. it's prolly gonna become just as tough as the classic snowspeeder die-cast to acquire.

episode I mm pack XII

another set XII by the same seller

die cast radient 7 (republic cruiser) not as tough as the tank, but still pretty hard to come by

mini scene 1, was pretty plentiful at 1st, tough to track down now. most noted for the stap. this is the only galoob version of the stap that was made available

mm play set rebel transport, if you haven't gotten this yet, i highly recommend it! the detail and size of it (af sized) is phenominal!

jedi braid set with holographic royal star ship, unfortunately the auction is in austrailia, but if you snag it for the current price of $4.99, the postage is $5.00, so you might be able to acquire it for about $10.00!

not much, just a bunch of loose classic die-cast. however, as the episode I die casts do not come with stands, you may wanna pick this guy up just for the stands

chewbacca/endor transforming head playset the hardest to get of all the transforming heads

The Chewie was the hardest to get? I had that along with all the others except for the TIE Pilot and above when they had first come out but like I think 6 or 7 years (can't remember how long) my house had a fire and those were majorly damaged... well actually melted to be exact. Them heads were fun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Hey GSJ, where did you get the idea that the DC AAT was harder to get than the DC Republic Cruiser? They shipped equally in the same case, I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i dunno......

all's i know's izzat it took me many moons longer to track down the tank than it did the rep cruiser.

maybe it's just how the chips were dealt me, cause now that i think of it, i havn't seen the die cast infiltrator anywhere in a dogs age.

btw, as i never saw any of these 2nd wave die casts at retail here in fla, were they ever released in the u.s., or were they strictly a european thang?

Wink My vote to the Sith Infiltrator die-cast

Imho, the rarest E1 die-cast was the Sith Infiltrator.
    If I am correct near march-april 2000 they were something like $60 on eBay and they were always very hard to find.
    Eventually I bought it from a US seller (from San Diego, CA) for more than $20.
    I never saw the second wave of die-cast too, and if this wave was a "European thing" it was not an "Italian thing" for sure.
    (of course I am kidding! )

Ciao,
    Gian Piero

To my knowledge it wasn't a european thing, I think all the die-casts showed up here in the states, unfortunetly I was just collecting figures at that time since everything was so frickin' expensive.