Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    I never saw the second series E1 DC ships in stores, but I do remember etoys.comhad them quite a while ago. I'd assume they were on US cards, but that was when I only collected AFs and so I didn't buy them so I don't know for sure. I did see Sebulba's Podracer in stores which I think was series 2, so if that shipped with the Cruiser, Tank, and Infiltrator then I'd say they all were available in the US.

Later,
    S43

The wave 2 Die Casts shipped in somewhat good numbers to Wal-Mart, and a lesser amount to TRU. I got all of them at Wal-Mart and got a buddy a Sith Infiltrator and AAT at TRU on sale for 2 bucks each. Unfortunately, when I could afford more of 'em, they were all gone from TRU (sale price totally worked).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SWAFFMAN: I'm glad to see you got those Avon BP#7s. 10.00 each isn't bad for something seemingly as rare as those sets.

Later,
    S43

thanks S43

I just completed the payment and I'm looking forward to receiving them. I guess that explains what happened with my bid price jumping directly to $10.00, per my ealier post in this thread. I guess I accidentally bid for all 3 of the battle packs instead of just one. But as you said, the price was very fair. $10.00 total shipping for the lot from Canada, so I'm satisfied. For about a year, I wasn't even sure if the Avon BP 7 was even real. There was some ambiguity around it when I originally asked if anyone had heard of them a long time ago.

Thanks again, S43, for the tip on the auction!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Swaffy: I'm glad you got them. You weren't sure if it existed? When I got them I posted images of the box and everything for all to see. If you check the posts in the old forum I'm sure it's there somewhere. I've had it for I'd say about a year.

Later,
    S43

Interesting auction....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1708320315 - 15 Episode 1 MicroMachine prototypes, all figures though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hmm, that one is risky because test-shots are notoriously easy to fake. A few years ago, there was a rash of faked POTF2 test shots out there, and once the seller got them into circulation, they never really 100% got back out once they were debunked.

I'm a suspicious person and tend to not trust stuff like this unless it came directly from the company to my hands (like Jeddah's AF TIE Defender test-shot).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yea I was thinking maybe since these things weren't always easy to get it might be fakes but just thought I would post it anyway in case someone was interested in them regardless.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

What a bargain

As they say, God loves a tryer.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISA...tem=1077949545

Cheers

BC3

I just saw that one too. I'll be really surprised if anyone bids on them. Haven't they been going for about 25.00 per set? I haven't checked in a while but last time I looked they were ending for around 25.00 each. I'm glad I got all three for about 25.00 shipped back in October.

Later,
    S43