Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Need an opinion on something...

hey im considering putting up some of my vehicles for trade or sale in order to obtain a Jorge Sacul...so the big question is, what vehicles (loose) do you think would make good candidates to attemtpt to trade for a Sacul?

You will need a couple of vehicles to get a Sacul. At least an AT-AT.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I'm SO not into the Sacul figure. It is yet ANOTHER X-Wing pilot. So what?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Just buy it e-bay! LOL JK Hey he's not worth riding yourself of some cool ships. I'm sure there's a deal somwhere. Just wait awhile.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I totally have to agree with you turbowars
    wait till you find a good deal on ebay and then get him
    why lose great vehicles like for example an AT-AT just to get this (in my opinion) lousy figure
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I never ever thought of getting a Jorg Sacul at all... Much less trade many of my cool vehicles for it... I just don't see the point of getting one... Maybe it will just make a nice display on the wall... But e.g AT-AT looks 101% more cool than an greyed hair X-Wing pilot... So the moral of the story is... save up the cash and wait for a good deal on eBay... In the end you would most likely want to get the vehicles you traded away for it again...

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I would hold on to my vehicles and wait a while. The price on the cheesy Jorg Sacul figure will drop in time. Look at the Jedi Luke movie exclusive that was up around $100 is now around $30.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II
    I would hold on to my vehicles and wait a while. The price on the cheesy Jorg Sacul figure will drop in time. Look at the Jedi Luke movie exclusive that was up around $100 is now around $30.
    "YES! YES! listen to Rogue II you must....Remember the failure of the movie Luke Exclusive figure, Remember the failure of the movie Luke Exclusive figure!"

If you want to send me the new FAO Imperial shuttle, I'll gladly send you my Sacul!
    Stupidity should be painful.

If you got an extra AT-AT for $10-20 during the TRU clearances that would probably be a good candidate. However the Saculs now go for 45-61 on ebay, so just wait awhile and they'll go down in price just like alot of other exclusive figures like Theater Edition Luke. Patience will beat a scalper.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"