Please Post When You've Successfully Ordered WAVE 2 by phone

This is the DLX, WEG, R4M9 wave.

Please post the phone number you ordered them from, any limits on quantity, what the postage was, and whether more are still available.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I ordered them at 407-363-6200 This was a back order but still a confirmed order. They said the 2nd wave would ship in 2-3 weeks. I hope this helps.
    "You came in that thing! Your braver than I thought!"

Yup! Thanks.

I ordered my droids !
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I ordered mine this a.m. from 407-934-7775. Ordered all 6, all on backorder, no time frame given.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

WHen I ordered they said they would send out the 1st 3 right away. And she was pretty sure they would be arriving the 1st 2nd week of OCT.

Is the 1st SECOND Week of October the 2nd Week of October?

Oct 7-15th?

Or is it the first week of seconds, as in the 604800 seconds that lasts from Oct 1st to Oct 7th?

I was wondering when I'll get my figures myself?

It could take anywhere from 1036800 seconds to 1641600 seconds to get my stuff!

I unfortunatly have to say the 1st to the 2nd week. So from the conversation I had with betty the wonder girl some time up to the 15th of OCT. Which really means in retail some time early November, by the time it is packed and shipped.

I received mine:

I ordered 9 WEG droids and 4 DLX Security Droids.

The later came pretty mint, but only 1-2 of my WEG droids wasn't just smashed into the box. I suppose it was because I ordered so many.

Oh well, they're all for opening anyway.

They actually HAVE the 2nd wave of figs "IN STORE" (but I'd call first to make sure...as they told me they were in, I drove there and they were all sold out ) For those of you near Disneyland/Disneyworld....you can go to the "Guest Services" booth and get a one hour shopping pass for free if you want to purchase anything from inside the parks.

Here's a toll free number to save all those who live far away a few pennies...1.800.362.4533, this is the number for the disneyland merchandise store...I'm not sure what it is for Disneyworld.

I didn't successfully order by phone because I live near but I did find out all the info to order by phone and only posted to give you guys the up and up on the shopping pass and the 1.800 number...please don't be mad

Good luck!
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 10-10-2002 at 10:56 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!