Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    maybe probably at least one but it doesn't look that great

I will definitely get one! I enjoy hasbro making new figures for the 12" line.

I'll get at least 1, and maybe a second to take apart for display (if I can find one at a discount).
    It may be the early bird that gets the worm,
    but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Yes, absolutely, if I can find one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

IG65,
    That's a great idea. I might try that as well...IF I find 1 loose
    or at discount.
    : )

*SS*

I'm definitely getting one or MORE.

For those who don't get any or are only going to get one, GREAT! This will leave more for me. I really like the redesigned BD. The color is cool and as long as there is at least as much articulation as the 3 3/4 scale I'll be happy.
    Move along, move along

I may buy one. I'll have to see it for myself. I'll definatly get Dooku, but Zam Wessell will have to go. Hasbro dropped the ball on that one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Super Battle Droid - Loose - POOR ARTICULATION!

All I wanted was for the droid's arm to be able to turn at the wrist so its built in lasers could be aimed the way the droid did it in the movie.

With no accessories, they could have done that.

Or even made the guns on the arm retract and spring out, like they do when Dooku makes them halt their fire.

But Nyyyooooo! Hasbro made a solid sculpt (the good), with generally tight joints (ankle articulation would have been bad for this top-heavy droid anyway, IMO) but the lack of wrist articulation for a non-accessoried figure makes this one hit my "bad list." - not whole-heartedly (I bought 2 of them) but it could have been more than it is!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I bought this one just because I am a completist. This is the yang to the Count Dooku yin. I have myself believing that for every good figure they do, Hasbro cheeses on 5 to recoup the money. It is amazing to me that a rollercoaster can have more downs than ups.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Being a completist I bought this figure also, but I didn't expect much from the SBD in the first place. Who knows, with my low expectations for this figure I may actually be surprised when I finally receive it.