Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey mini rock
    "i have a bad feeling about this"Princess Kneesa-Ewoks Cartoon
    LoL
    need vintage parts and weapons

I had a bad feeling about this 12" figure, so I didn't buy it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Finally got this today, and I was surprised. This thing is built like a friggin tank compared to the EP1 battledroid. My only gripe is that the lower arm should be able to rotate, to fire it's weapon, like in the movie. Other than that a very cool lookin figure.

Re: Super Battle Droid - Loose - POOR ARTICULATION!

Originally posted by Tycho
    All I wanted was for the droid's arm to be able to turn at the wrist so its built in lasers could be aimed the way the droid did it in the movie.

I totally agree, this is a no brainer. Did Hasbro reps even see the movie before this figure went into production? Out of the 3 new fig.'s it's the worst but it's better than anything in the last batch (excluding Jango of course) and looks much better than the EP1 Battle Droid.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Souped-up Battle Droid

I do like this figure, but come on. The Ep 1 Battle Droid was so amaingly articulated, and this one has next to nothing. I do agree the ankles should not be jointed, to maintain stability, but the arms are screaming for some joints!.

I altered mine so he can fire and retract his gun...
    I just cut off the forearm at the joint, and reattached it with a pin so it can swivel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	super battle droid.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	3791  

Nice Job!

2 things are amazing me:

1) the speed in which brand new 12" figures get customized amongst us here (heck, the Super BD hasn't been out a month yet!)

and

2) how every once in a while Hasbro will put out figures like Dooku and Ki-Adi Mundi that are so good there's no need for customizing.

Are the figures in categories 1 and 2 originally produced by the same company? What gives?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't like pre-("battle")damaged toys. An army of Super Battle Droids all damaged at the same positions? But I'm impressed: all the damage paints are handpainted! Therefore I won't say anything bad about this work of art.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbattledamage.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	3891  

I never paid that much attention to the details before, but it looks like the SuperBattleDroid had fought the Nexu, LOL
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.