OK, I must get on my soapbox and rant once again. What the freak is up with Hasbro's website and their screwy bracket polls? I just don't get it. The POTJ line has way more figures in it than they are posting. I know they can't put up every figure (well, maybe they can) but why not put better ones on there? Why Boss Nass and not something much better like OB1 w/Jedi Armor or the Cold Weather version? Why not a variation bracket like the dirty biker scout vs. the clean one? Then they go and throw in Queen Amidala Battle, an EP1 figure, instead of Amidala throne room dress. The last time I checked it was on a POTJ card.

I really hope this tourney turns out better than the last. What kind of collector would pick Yoda over Mace Windu, or any other EP1 figure for that matter? Maybe Hasbro has a glut of unsold Yodas sitting around and used the poll to try to convince us that they are better than the rest just to get them sold. At least in this one Hasblow can't fudge the results and have Chocobiwan or mechanikin can win since they failed to list them.