Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What ever happened to the red Battle Droid?

Um, what ever happened to the red battle droid? (The subject line kinda stole my thunder)

J

I wish I knew! As far as I know I have yet to see a oic confirning that Hasbro has started releasing the Battle Droid in the Red colour!
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Well, it was on display carded at the SDCC, so it is still coming. Probably a little later this year, in a repack case of older figures. The droid in the Mace Windu set has already been changed, so it shouldn't be much longer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Well, it was on display carded at the SDCC, so it is still coming. Probably a little later this year, in a repack case of older figures. The droid in the Mace Windu set has already been changed, so it shouldn't be much longer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Aslong as it isn't shortpacked I'll be happy, but I haven't seen the Mace with Red droid yet either and haven't heard of any Maces being shipped in new cases.

Jar Jar Binks

And that quote is how old? That was quite a while ago, back before the Mace's were changed over. When we had just seen pictures of the set with the red droid.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

And that quote is how old? That was quite a while ago, back before the Mace's were changed over. When we had just seen pictures of the set with the red droid.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I'm sorry, but I know people have found them but I don't even know what cases they are in or if they are still shipping. Why do you always seem to reply as if I offended you with my posts? I just state what I know or think and you come in and reply like I am Satan.

Well, you did quote a very old post that was based on very old information. But no, I'm not offended. But my posts at the time they are made are on currently supplied info. What I was getting at was that comparing somthing that was said months ago with something now, there can be alot of changes between those two posts. That's all.

Heck, I have had instances where info changes in as little as 24 hours from my original posting. It's no big deal, but the fact you hunted down that old post and used it as a comparison to what I am saying now, just looks like a case of going out of the way to discredit something I said. I was actually being more sarcastic then mean about it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

what a minute, I accidently posted my reply i your message you just posted. I said "Aslong as it isn't shortpacked I'll be happy, but I haven't seen the Mace with Red droid yet either and haven't heard of any Maces being shipped in new cases."

So if I didn't mess up your quote it is an hour old.

Well, you did quote a very old post that was based on very old information. But no, I'm not offended. But my posts at the time they are made are on currently supplied info. What I was getting at was that comparing somthing that was said months ago with something now, there can be alot of changes between those two posts. That's all.

Heck, I have had instances where info changes in as little as 24 hours from my original posting. It's no big deal, but the fact you hunted down that old post and used it as a comparison to what I am saying now, just looks like a case of going out of the way to discredit something I said. I was actually being more sarcastic then mean about it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I didn't hunt anything down. I just messed up with m reply, I quoted your message that was made today. I think you need to go to sleep Jar Jar or stop drinking tonight.

Oh doh, hehehe. It looks like somthing I said not to long ago. Ok, now I know what is up. No problems at all then. I will leave my original post above, but just disregard it. It was in response to what I thought was two seperate quotes of mine added together, sorry for sounding so upset. Again, sorry for the misundertanding. I had assumed that you dug up an old comment of mine about the red battle droid and mace w/ red battle droid.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks