Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naboo starfighter

Just dug this beauty out of the loft and I have a couple of queries about it. It is a lovely toy - and goes well next to the Royal starship - and it makes fly-by noises too!

My queries are this...

Has anyone else noticed that he tail warps? Mine visibly bends to the right - any advice for rectifying it?

And just who sits in it?? Ani is too small, and Ric Olie is too big. Help!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

You might try to get a hair-drier and soften up the tail piece and then put it between two books or something to let it harden between them and it could straighten out.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

currently, the Han Solo that came with the interactive Melenium Falcon CD-rom owns mine..
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Thanks guys. I just 'mended' a warped Coruscant guard gun by dunking it into my cup of tea - so maybe doing that on a biger scale may work too (I'm thin on top - no hair dryer).

Never got that Han figure - should I just pop a Naboo helmet on all skinny figures till I get one that fits? I'm sure there were pictures of a Ric Olie type character in the cokcpit somwhere...
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Actually Pilot Ani is ok in the fighter as long as he's grasping his control panels, but then it's just for display because he can't grip them very well so he loses grip when being played with...plus the plastic skirt staying up when you take him back out is hard to put back down.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got my Ric Olie figure to fit with his helmet on, but juuuuuuuuuust barely. I've long considered hollowing out the battery wall that keeps taller figures from seating properly in this thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I regret never having bought the Naboo Fighter. I really want one now that they're not out. Blah!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

one of the many vechiles i picked up when they waint on cleances.

As for the tail warping, I don't know what to say, but Ric Olie DOES fit inside it, just keep trying. I got mine on clearance too. It was $8.00, so was Anakin's Podracer, and the Droid Fighters were only $4.00! That's a great deal!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I also got mine on clearance, and you are correct...it's a nce piece of work!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!