Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does everyone think about that Landspeeder you can drive?

I wished I had the money to buy that. I WOULD drive it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If I owned it... it would probably get vandalised.

It IS cool, though.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm surprised that someone who has put so much work into making something so unique and street legal is selling it. If I were him I'd look into making a kit to make more.

Whoever buys that thing should get a trashcan, paint it like R2, and stick it on the back.

"Hang on Ben, we're turning right."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Where is this for sale at? Not as if I'm going to buy it, but I'd sure as hell like to see it . Any help hear would be hot .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Its on E-Bay.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

It's for sale on ebay.

Well, the detail is kinda boring, and the side engine pods aren't very detailed because for some reason they just go to a flat slanted piece on the back. There's no popping hood, no gun rack (didn't have to have a gun), where's the CD player for playing Duel of the Fates? Theres no cargo spot for new toy finds, theres no attachable hood for them rainy days.

I know, I complain alot.

All in all..... I WANT IT!!!! 'Course I be happy with just a car...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i must have it! but, i have about 9 dollars...not enough for the landespeeder at TRU!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

1) Read the news on this website. Steve posted the article with a picture and a link (just says E-bay, but it goes directly to the auction) and there are more pictures there - plus a description.

2) It does have trunk space and even an option to make back passenger seats available.

3) most people like to install their own stereos anyway.

4) You don't drive it when it rains. It never rains on Tatooine, so if you live there or Southern California, its pretty safe to own.

5) It probably would (could) get vanalized if parked and not watched anywhere. So would a Ferrari or Lamborghini if any of you could afford one. You'd still be paranoid to drive one. Others who are jealous act badly. They are of the Dark Side.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    4) You don't drive it when it rains. It never rains on Tatooine, so if you live there or Southern California, its pretty safe to own.
    "It never rains in southern California
    but girl, don't they warn ya
    man it pours, man it pours"

So that singer (Howie something if I recall) was yanking our crank then?

Check back with me when they advertise "a landspeeder that you can fly."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Freakin' A, I wish I had the money! It needs to be "dirtied" up a bit (bash in a couple spots with a hammer), but how cool would that be?! But would it get me into Skybar? Hmm?