What's your Top 10 Wish List for customs?

I would like to know what customs you'd like to see made? I've been making custom carded figures for about 3 years now and my work is some of the best out there I feel. I want to know what customs you'd like to see and why. I can make any style you like including SW, ESB, ROTJ, POTF coin style,
    POTF2, Saga, etc. I can also make a custom carded figure of "you" as well! I'm also looking for some loyal patrons to make some for as well. Give me a shout out and I'll send pictures of my work.
    Fettbounty
    masterjedi@carolina.rr.com

Question

Why not post samples of your work in the appropriate threads for everyone to see?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

My current works in progress are converting a Jango Fett to a Boba Fett (ROTJ) and Capt Antillies.

I would never buy a custom figure. I'd rather do it myself.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Id like to see more padmes...do u do 12"?
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

Since there aren't any plans for a carded General Veers to be released anytime soon.. I'd like to see a relatively easy-to-make Gen. Veers custom.

I saw one on a custom website that used the head of an AT-ST driver, the upper torso of a snowtrooper, and the lower torso, arms and legs of a Tarkin (or Motti or Piett) figure. It looked pretty decent.