Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Are the Yellow/Red Clonetroopers still shipping?

Hey all, been a little busy of late. What's new?

Haven't seen any 12" KB red/yellow clones lately. Are they still shipping to KB's? Or were they limited edition or something? The website's sold out too. When can we expect more? Or can we?

A little while back I did see the yellow and red 12" clone's at 2 of the nearby KB's, well after I had bought mine, both stores are rather small, and the SW display is not big at all, They get very little shipment in at a time, and it's everything in small amounts. This week might be barbie and board games, next might be cars and video games... hard to say. So it could take a week, or it could take forever for them to restock those 2 items

I saw them at a KB once! That was it. And that was while I was vacationing somewhere. I've seen none during my frequent trips to KB.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

WOW! I thought I posted to this thread. And it was longer. I guess I better be checking my cornflakes for halucinogens. I have seen both the red and yellow cts warming the shelves here as recently as a week ago. I am inclined to believe that they are not done shipping yet.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

My local KB has both still in stock.

I saw both over the weekend.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Just checked again here and they still have a couple of the red ones on the shelf.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Bent Wookie--

KBToys.com has both the 12" Clone Commander and Captain back in stock for $24.99 each. If you haven't found them yet, here's your chance!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

i think this needs to go in the 12" forum...am i right, dar argol?
    ???
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

good call Hango!!! they soooooooooooooooooo should've made you the mod of that one forum!!! tehehhehehhehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"