Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Official List of Survivors at the Battle of Geonosis!

Hey for anyone who was uncertain as to who survived the battle, heres a list of people; although it is not complete because not all of the fallen jedi died from their wounds.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (human)
    Mace Windu (human)
    Padmé Amidala (human -- not a Jedi, but present nonetheless) Anakin Skywalker (human)
    Shaak Ti (Togruta)
    Agen Kolar (Zabrak)
    Luminara Unduli (Mirialan)
    Stass Allie (human)
    Bultar Swan (human)
    Roth-Del Masona (human)
    Sora Bulq (Weequay)
    Saesee Tiin (Iktotchi)
    Tarados Gon (Klatooinian)
    Kit Fisto (Nautolan)

Ki-Adi-Mundi (Cerean), Plo Koon (Kel Dor) and Aayla Secura (Twi'lek) are marched into the arena afterwards. Joclad Danva (human) *dude with two lightsabers* is also seen alive, standing near Padmé and Anakin.

This was taken from StarWars.com

Cool, I'm glad to see some answers - I wonder when they might confirm who died on the gunships?

Wow, LucasFilm Jedi Council answering some useful questions ???

I'm glad there is finaly an official list . Here's a direct link to the page for those who can't be bothered searching StarWars.com for it.

Now all we need is for these characters to be added to the databank, and alot of the species too.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I agree with Caesar,

I want to know who survived at the end of the movie, who might have died on the gunships that were shot down.
    I think that this was to side step that very question.
    Do you think that they will make us wait for that answer until the next movie.
    I dont think they could possibly answer who survived the arena battle and not expect the next question. They could have just ignored the subject of the arena survivors then.
    Has anyone asked "Jocasta Nu" who survived from the rescue??
    Speculation, again??

Originally posted by droidekas2
    Has anyone asked "Jocasta Nu" who survived from the rescue??
    I've asked all the Jedi Council that, along with millions of other things, and so have millions of other people. They NEVER answer any real questions! I think they just make up their own questions that they THINK we would want to know the answer to, they don't really check their email for any new questions . Has anyone EVER had one of their questions answered?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think its great they've printed a final list, 'from a certain point of view'.
    Its interesting the Zabrak isn't Eeth Koth, although he may have survived, due to recovering from his injuries.
    So which of the more well-known Jedi can we speculate definately died in the battle apart from Trebor Coleman?

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Probably the Nikto Jedi. He was in the movie and I don't recall seeing him alive at the end.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Probably the Nikto Jedi. He was in the movie and I don't recall seeing him alive at the end.
    Probably got burned out . . . that guy went on an absolute tear during the arena battle, maybe he got tired out like Qui-Gon and was finally done in?

Why isn't yoda listed?

Because Yoda didn't fight in the Battle of Geonosis...
    Nikto got burned out? I only saw him at the beginning of the fight and he wasn't doing much.