Hybrid View

Question Local Disney stores???

Does anyone know if the regular Disney stores located through out the USA are selling the Star Tour Figs or are they only available @ Disney its self and via the mail? Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge, only the little shop next to the Star Tours Ride at Disneyland sells the figures. I was at California Adventure last weekend and inquired about it and that's what I was told.

Instead, I've ordered the figures by calling Disney Direct at 1-800-362-4533. Mon-Fri 8-5 PST and 8-4 on Saturdays.

You have to pay shipping, but that's wayyyy better than dishing out $40+ bucks everytime you want to just see if they even have them in stock at the park. Afterall, they're not even all being released at the same time, so you'd have to spend a lot of dough in the end to buy them directly from Disneyland.

Good luck!

Thanks Do you know how many they plan to release??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

The answer to your first ? is no they do not sell them at the Disney Stores.
    You can also get the in the Hasbro/ Disney store in Orlando (Downtown Disney) without having to pay the park admission. Best bet is to try that phone number.
    As for your 2nd ? If you mean how many different figures I think there is going to be 9
    f you mean how many total production - I'm not sure, but should be plenty
    Good Luck
    Big Chewie
    [color=blue]"I'm my own best friend"[/color] -Barf

[color=blue]1310[/color]

-[color=darkred] [size=3]D M P #8[/size] [/color]-

Okie dokie. Thanks
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Thats right Big Chewy, I believe there was going to be 9. I just wish I had access to these figures. Blah!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett