When is deluxe clone coming out??

When is deluxe clone coming out??
    I think it is late september
    any more info
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

This is more of a "Hasbro Saga" question, so I'm going to move it there so someone can answer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

around that, yeah...maybe as early as very late this month or the midile of next month.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Sounds good. I'm really looking forward to this figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    Sounds good. I'm really looking forward to this figure.
    Yea!! I want to get like 6 of them!! And it's a Great price!!
    Remember Luke,Leia and the scout troopers price was $20.00!
    and they came with the same speederbike

Not sure what you are talking about, Luke, Leia and the Scout Trooper w/ bikes were all about $10 each, before they went on clearance.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Originally posted by stad
    Not sure what you are talking about, Luke, Leia and the Scout Trooper w/ bikes were all about $10 each, before they went on clearance.
    Stad, your right .....I don't know what I was talking about (I dug Luke,Leia and Scout out of storage) they were $9.99 and came with a box! I guess the clone is a ripoff!! But I still want 6 of them!!!

Wow, when I saw those three, they were quite expensive, roughly equal to $20.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku