Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

A New Hope - Line by Line

C3P0: "Did you hear that?...they shut down the main reactors...we'll be destroyed for sure!"
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

R2 beeps a few times.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

C3P0: "What's that?"
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

(Star Destroyer stops right above Tantive IV. There are clicks above the ship that make the soldiers in Tantive IV all look up, and suddenly the main hatch to the consular starship is being cut open)

C3P0: "There will be no escape for the princess this time!"

(Main hatch is blown open, and Stormtroopers rush through forcing rebel soldiers to retreat. The soldiers take a stance at the end of a corirdor, but are getting picked off one by one. C-3PO and R2-D2 make a succesful attempt to cross the laser blast filled corridor.

C-3PO - "Artoo? Artoo-Deetoo where are you? At last, where have you been? There heading in this direction. What are we going to do? We'll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into who knows what...... Wait a minute....where are you going?!"
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

(A stormtrooper approaches Darth Vader)

Stormtrooper - "The Death Star plans are not in the main computer."

Vader: (grasping Captain Antilles by the neck) "Where are those transmissions you've intercepted....what have you done with those plans?"

Captain Antilles: "We've...intercepted no transmissions...this is a counsellor ship...we're on a diplomatic mission!"