Angry Shuttle Questions

So if they are only making 5,000 and the FAO website is sold out, where do we get them? Can we preorder them at the stores? Is there an etailer that has them? ARG!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

You could just go to FAO...I don't know...If you want one badly enough you could buy one off of ebay, but be prepared to pay over $200 for one. Scalpers are freaking crazy, I think they would sell them for that much. I don't really know what to say, maybe they will go on clearance like the Fambaa, which is how I got mine.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

You just call one up or I guess you can go to the store. I don't think they will sell out until Nov. or Dec.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

FYI - I talked to Hasbro today and they still say they cannot officially comment on this item. Nothing is set in stone yet (but FAO is taking orders).

sigh....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hasbro has always been tight lipped about exclusives, but sheeesh. There is a point where somthing has to be said. Especially with the shuttle appearing on the FAO Website and in the FAO Christmas Catalog.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Captain Trips
    If you try to purchase from their website, you are directed to an 800 number, but they are taking orders now.