Question Question: Is Lott Dod as Tall as he should be?

I was looking at pictures of our new Neimodian.....and wandering......is he as EP 1 Neid's ? Or he is as tall as Vader Bespin at least...?

I hope if any of you bought it, please tell me...I believe I wouldn't buy another shrink Neimodian

Look how tall they should be (excluding any kind of headgear)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tpm-141-02_480.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	3775  
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

Yes he is, well at least to me he is!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

If he is as tall as the EpI Nute Gunray & Rune Haako, he should be fine. Nute isn't quite as tall as he should be, but he's tall enough, IMO; taller than Maul.

By the way, nice picture, corproal AMF.

you can't really judge him from that picture that he's tht big since Darth Maul actually is pretty small (I think 1.60 or max. 1.70 something)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I have all three Neimoidians open, and they're all the same height at eye-level, within 1mm or so.

Not quite sure why Lott Dod's mitre is made of plastic that's the same colour as his head, though, when it's painted a uniform dark blue colour.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Yeah, Ray Parks is a very small man. I would love to see a picture of him standing next to Vader for size comparrison.

In TPM, the size difference between Nute and Maul is obvious when they're seen walking together, conversing with Sidious' holgraphic projection. Ray Park is indeed small.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku