He-Man Question ?

Hey guys I'm not a collector of the new Masters of the Universe line but I've noticed a few of you are. I was wondering if anyone knew what the deal is with the chest emblem variant on the new He-Man figure? I found a few with the original cross emblem but most of the others had the new updated emblem on them. Lee's doesn't have a listing for them in their price guide but ToyFare said that they were rare and lists them at $50. I usually don't rely on ToyFare for much and have found their info. questionable at times so I figured someone in these forums might know more about this.

Thanks
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Check out the search function. Check out " iron cross".
    There is about 5 enteries.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Thanks Dark Knight that totally anwsers my question about this variation.

Moderator: please feel free to delete this thread
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”