Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Site?

I would definatly drop in. ESPECIALLY is there was an easter egg section!

BTW, who all has the SW movies on laserdisc?
    May the force be with you.

There already is a price search engine, that is where I find all the best deals on the net. I'm gonna hate giving all my secrets out, but I guess I should.

www.dvdpricesearch.com

That will take you to a page where you can type in a movie, and it will check the online retailers for you. Most of the time, Deep Discount DVD will be the cheapest.

And SK99, I have them as you likely know. Both of the big boxsets.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    I would definatly drop in. ESPECIALLY is there was an easter egg section!

BTW, who all has the SW movies on laserdisc?
    sith killer 99: I've got the Definative Collection and the Special Editions on LD and love them both. If you have a player I highly recommend them. The SE is easily DVD quality and the extras alone in the DC make it worth buying.

Sir Steve: I would love to see a DVD review system that could possibly compare all the versions of a particular movie. With all the re-issues going on some are better but others are lacking, this would be quite helpful in determining whether or not upgrading is necessary. It would also be nice to have a section that just reviews the transfer of the film and another section that deals with the extras.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I have thought about the LD's, but I never had a player.

Would it be worth it to hunt down a player and the movies?

It appears that GL may NEVER release the OT on DVD, just some hyped-up-over-edited-extra-super-dooper-added-scenes version.
    May the force be with you.

It would be worth it, in my opinion SK99. Not just for Star Wars, but there are alot of LD's that won't make it to DVD for a long time. Or when they do they won't have all the same extra features. Especially Criterion LD's that they don't have the rights to release on DVD. And The Frighteners, and it's 4 1/2 hour making of documentary.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

So, anymore info on this new DVD venture, Sir Steve. Us DVD fanatics are getting desperate.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Just getting the graphics done... soon!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!