I can't remember (or find) an old thread about this movie. If there is one, I apologize and feel free to merge them.

I never saw anything about this movie other than a poster, so I had no strong desire to see it. Especially when the blurb on the front of the DVD is a quote from those potty mouthed paragons of class over at Aintitcoolnews. But a buddy of mine at work lent me his brother's copy and assured me it was a funny film. I graciously took it and let it languish on my bookcase for the better part of a week before deciding he probably want's it back, so I should suffer through it and give it back to him.

So I sat down last night and "suffered" through it. It was a funny film. Really funny. I don't know why, but there's something about empty syrup bottles clipping Vermont cops in the noggin that makes me giggle at the absurdity of it all. Now I have to keep it a few days longer so I can watch the running commentary. I'm torn on whether to buy it or not. But I'll definitely be on the lookout for these guys' next project. Broken Lizard?

Anyway, it's a funny flick and you should at least rent it and check it out.

ROLLO!