Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Celebrity(s) with the most annoying quirks.

MACY GRAY!!!!

If she is not singing, she keeps plugging her new album every other sentence. And she wears clothes that are a billboard for promoting her album.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I don't know about any personal quirks, like repeating the same words or having to wash her hands 1000 times a day, but I read an article in EW about Christina Aguilera and her demands for perks at her concerts. EW published a list they obtained from one gofer of her "needs," which included about 10 different kinds of non-lactose cheese. She had so much quirky food on it I bet 99% of it went to waste. The concert promoters probably had to buy out a whole Trader Joe's store to fulfill her wacky cravings.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The Baldwins annoy me by just existing when they get involved in politics.
    Didn't they say they would leave the country if George Bush beat Al Gore? Lousy Democrats.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

The Nanny... that annoying laugh!!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I forgot to mention the cast of Friends. I had to quit watching that show 4 or 5 years ago because all of their little quirks were getting to me.

How about any "star" that must be seen in public with an "entourage", "posse", or any other type of hangers on. I can't stand to hear stories of how these people act in public. Especially from those "stars" that have only made one or two good films and are "in demand".

I gotta agree with Rogue II about the Baldwins. Is it possible for them to shut up, even for a second?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I thought of 2 more:

John Cougar Melloncamp: a.k.a. John Melloncamp, a.k.a John Cougar.
    Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs: aka Puff Daddy, P-diddy, etc...

These guys change their names more often than their underwear. Pick one name, and use it!

Originally posted by Rogue II
    I thought of 2 more:

John Cougar Melloncamp: a.k.a. John Melloncamp, a.k.a John Cougar.

These guys change their names more often than their underwear. Pick one name, and use it!

That's incorrect.

Mellencamp has not had a "name change" since . . . 1993 IIRC on his 'Whenever We Wanted' album.

He started out intending to use John Mellencamp, but his manager changed his named to Johnny Cougar without asking, and once he hit with it, he kept it . . . until 'Scarecrow' (again, IIRC ) when he added his real last name to the stage name. That was 1985, and then 8 years later he finally shed the goofy Cougar moniker.

Thank you for the correction. I would like to apologize to any JCM fan I may have offended, especially if they live in a small town in a little pink house and are named Jack and Diane.

jjreason fought authority, and authority always wins