View Poll Results: How many figures of Padme Amidala do you hope to see made in the near future?

Voters
709. You may not vote on this poll
  • All her unproduced outfits from TPM and AOTC

380 53.60%
  • Most of her outfits from AOTC

81 11.42%
  • A few of the important outfits from AOTC

189 26.66%
  • I'm not interested in seeing more figures of Padme

59 8.32%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Yea, I mean they basically make up version of all the Luke's, Mauls, etc. and really don't make any differences, the different versions of Padme are legimately different, so by all means. Hasbro says they want to concentrate on making figs of characters that are most recognizable. With the many versions of Padme's outfits, you got multiple different figs but with the bennefit of recognizableness.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Dissapointed

Im very dissapointed with the (non) selection of Padme figures for AOTC. I'm a man. I would rather have another Padme than another Justin Timberlake..er..i mean Ryan Phillipe..er..i mean...Anakin figure.i already have 3 of those from this film already.With a 4th on the way.The lone Padme figure from AOTC is the suke. Shes "posed" already and her arm doesnt stay down.
    Skip the "action features"just give me a good sculpt and half decent articulation and im happy.
    I"LL MAKE THE F*&*ING ACTION!
    We need Padme in the non-ripped white outfit,with cape.
    We need another(better)ripped outfit. We need that black dress she had on in that crappy scene by the fireplace(good dress though)we need that outfit she had on when she was packing,and we also need the one she had on when she was sleeping and was attacked by those slug things.Call it something as inventive as the rest of the figure titles..Padme Coruscant attack (?) It's better than Padme assasination attempt.

What no good?

-V-

I totally agree with you.

Except:

when she was packing is less important than her Senatorial outfit when she meets with Palpatine and the Jedi start their investigation.

the scene by the fireplace was not crappy and had all the intonations of Shakespeare's tragic lovestory lines, and possibly for a very good reason if I've predicted Episode 3 correctly.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

seriously?

Shakespeare? Really man? I dunno...
    That was some WB quality acting right there.And the dialog?
    Who talks like that? Even in a fantasy setting.
    Justin,er..Hayden came across as a creepy stalker type with mental problems,im not sure that's what they were going for.
    "I'll do anything!" Settle down cowboy..
    Any woman would be looking for something sharp or a phone to get to. Portman gives her best "straight" reading of the lines delivery but it's juts a friggin mess.I had to cover my eyes.
    it was one of a few points on the film that just made me embarrased to be there.
    But the figure woulld be suhweeeet

-V-

Re: seriously?

Originally posted by karinations
    Shakespeare? Really man? I dunno...
    That was some WB quality acting right there.And the dialog?
    Who talks like that? Even in a fantasy setting.
    Justin,er..Hayden came across as a creepy stalker type with mental problems,im not sure that's what they were going for.
    "I'll do anything!" Settle down cowboy..
    Any woman would be looking for something sharp or a phone to get to. Portman gives her best "straight" reading of the lines delivery but it's juts a friggin mess.I had to cover my eyes.
    it was one of a few points on the film that just made me embarrased to be there.
    But the figure woulld be suhweeeet

-V-
    Just for the record, that sounds like something I would say but it isn't me under another screen name. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that "love story" for what it is.

Regardless, the action figures are still needed and there is no good reason for all of them not to be made. My favorite outfit of hers is that orangy fly away thing she wears on Naboo. I was hoping for the 12" of that, but it's not to be.

Im very happy with the looks of the new Padme figure ready to be released early in 03. Cool white outfit with cape (be it a little too flowing) and no rip. This should have been the first Padme figure released for AOTC.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008