Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 2003 Rumor List

Originally posted by derek
    probably because we're not getting any more this year, if hasbro follows their traditonal release schedule, which is unfortunate.
    I was thinking about this the other day. I guess never payed much attention on Hasbro's release schedule, I just bought whatever they released. Do you have a breakdown of their release schedule? And when do you think we will see more EP1 figs?

i've noticed that hasbro will usually release three 12 inch waves a year. one wave around winter(anakin, padme, geo warror) one in the spring(han solo, lando, AT-ST) and one in the fall (luke, biker scout, ewoks). of course this dosen't include exclusives.

if we ever get any episode 1 figures again, it will probably be sometime in 2004 or early 2005. i'd say we have about a 1 in 15 chance of seing an episode 1 figure made before episode 3 stuff is released.

if the past is any indicator, i doubt we'll see any more episode 1 12 inchers.

maybe they will suprise me and devote an entire 3 figure wave to the episode 1 line before episode 3.

So the rest of this year will be OT figs, and I guess we can expect more EP2 figs next year? Then the year after would be EP3 figs. Hmm, I do hope we see something from EP1. Thanks for the info derek.

Don't forget that the 3rd wave of 12" figures will be 4 figures. Luke: Tatooine, Biker Scout, Ewok 2-Pack, and Yoda w/ Lightsaber. So there is one more AOTC's 12" figure coming this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Okay, so which ones are still due out this year? Got the Padme Geo/Anakin set. EE just sent out my Han/Lando/Driver set. I preordered the Gamorean for june. I expect another 12" set this fall(Who IS in this set?) You guys are saying there's gonna be a Leia on Speeder(seen some pics around here of her) I think it's safe to presume she's a Target exclusive. I did pass on the Leia Boush(lousy arms) so, for my feeble attention span, WHO can I expect to see this year?

Thank-you!

*Points you one post up*

12" Asst. Wave III is supposed to be :

Luke Skywalker: Tatooine w/ Slashing Lightsaber Action
    Imperial ScoutTrooper (Biker Scout)
    Ewok 2-Pack (Unknown Names)
    Yoda: Jedi Master w/ Lightsaber

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool! Thanks JJB.

DANG! And still no word what the next FC Exclusive will be. That's if they are still doing that.

Thanks for the answer! Just wanted to double check!

Think we'll be able to come across Plo Koons anytime soon at a decent price?

-Paul <-kicking himself for not ordering him back in december.

Maybe, but I'm just not that patient to wait on buying new figures.