Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Rumor List

Oh Yeah! Crossing my fingers hoping this really does happen.

OK - I'll buy 2 Gamorrean Guards!!! - and that's great news because then the next 12" Jabba wave will not include the Gamorrean in the regular asst. so we can have at ALL the rumored Jabba figures from times' past: LANDO SKIFF GUARD, WEEQUAY, and OOLA!

Now, hmmm. I'll have an extra 12" Speederbike. I want Luke and Leia both riding one together since you can't really do that with the POTF2 figures. So I'd kind of hoped I'd get a Leia Endor figure w.o. the speederbike.

Now with the Deluxe Clone, you can swap bikes and put Leia and Luke 3 3/4" together on the new one that won't "blow apart."

But you could do the reverse (and I might) with the 12" and put a white CloneTrooper on the exclusive speederbike.

Guess what? In another year or so, I bet you Hasbro will do that and try and SELL it to us that way
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by Tycho
    But you could do the reverse (and I might) with the 12" and put a white CloneTrooper on the exclusive speederbike.

Guess what? In another year or so, I bet you Hasbro will do that and try and SELL it to us that way
    Ha! I hope not, but I bet you're right.

I can't wait for the Gamorrean Guard. I wish the Rebo Band pairs woul dbe released.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have wanted a Gam Guard for years! I hope he's all fat green the way the fim has him. If old Zuckuss is as good as the early shots, I have confidence that Hasbro might be able to pull it off!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

12" figure rumors

I borrowed this link from a post in the Saga thread but it had some info about possible upcoming 12" figures:

AT-ST Driver
    Lando Skiff Guard
    Han Solo

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...d=336&zoneid=2

The first 2 are great, with Lando being long over due. I'm pretty hesitant about the Han Solo. Perhaps it'll be an Endor Solo to keep with the theme of the other 2. I wouldn't mind that varient I guess.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I could do without another 12" Endor Han or a Skiff Lando. A better 12" Lando would be great though. I'd really like a 12" AT-ST Driver!!!!

"Bring it on Hasbro!"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The 12" Han is probably the same one from the earlier rumors list. The Han Solo w/ Gunner Station. Haven't heard any other rumors outside of that for a new Han Solo.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What would Solo w/Gunner Station be exactly?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.