Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Rumor List

Hybrid View

What are the plans for 2003?

I was just wondering what was planned for 2003?
    Poggle?
    Trebor?
    Anakin robes?
    Post your thoughts.

I hope those will be out we know that two more Jedi will be out next year so....... and maybe Plo Koon will be delayed, I hope not. Jar Jar sounds cool
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

JarJar would be cool with his senete robes.

It's way to early for to know what Hasbro has instore for 2003, in the 12" line or 4" line. The only figure that we know for sure is likely, is a 12" version of Padme in her Arena outfit. And 2 more 12" Jedi's if the Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon sell well. Since that figure was supposed to released instead of Zam in the second E2 12" Asst.

As for 4", we know for sure of Padme: Arena, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, and Aayla Secura. After that, it's anyones guess. We may learn more late this year, since we should be getting the early 2003 Asst. in December. likely another Anakin, Obi-Wan are in the cards atleast.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ok. JarJar is there a chance of a 12" Coleman Trebor and a Geo Warrior?

Everything is possible, but since Hasbro is supposed to be planning to do the entire Jedi Council in 12" scale at 2 per year thru the fan club, Coleman may be in the cards at some point. It depends if they are doing the E1 council, E2 Council, or both.

As for a Geonosian, possibly. I see it more likely as an exclusive if they ever do one though. That would be the best bet for the 12" Padme: Arena Outfit. Do it as a 2-pack with a Geonosian Warrior and pack in Padme's shawl/cape and the Geo Warrior's Blaster.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I see...When do you think we will get word on the 12" of 2003?

Originally posted by Geonosian
    I see...When do you think we will get word on the 12" of 2003?
    Probably not until Toy Fair, or just after. Usually exclusives aren't on display or talked about during Toy Fair. For all we know, they may end up mentioning what they have planned for next year, late this year. All depends on how secretive Hasbro wishes to remain. Since next year isn't a movie year, I think they will loosen some of the reigns on info a lil more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Good. Hope we see some new things at Toyfair.

Everyone. Lets speculate the 12" for 2003.