Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yoda's Force Lightning....

does anyone know whether or not the force lightining that yoda comes with is supposed to have a lil hole for his thumb to go thru (if u notice theres one for his other two fingers) it looks like there was supposed ot be a hole, but they never cut away the plastic...it would make sense since he has trouble holding up the lighting with the rock thingy in it with just two fingers...

I'm not sure. My Yoda has always held his force lightning pretty well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Mine doesn't have any trouble either....
    Powdered Toast Man!

never even took it out of the package..looks like jello jizz or something.
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

it's not force lightning. it's his force crabbing the stone...just clearing that up!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

here's a pic sbout it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	094.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	3811  
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

I use it as Force Lightning being exchanged between him and Dooku.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

mine does have a thumb hole, and it holds it perfectly
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

thanks for the info bobajames...at least someone was able to produce a decent answer ...anyway i figured it was suppsoed to ahave the thumb hole so i made it myself...

Mine doesn't have a thumbhole either, but holds it just fine. It sags a little, but hey, this is Hasbro we're talking about here. Does a thumbhole really make a difference, for those who have one?
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC