Question Help: What is TPB

Ok I have a few SW Comics, But what is a TPB comic. I figure it a multi issue comic in one, but is there any other diffrence.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

You're exactly right. TPB stands for trade paperback.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And they're really expensive. Well, they are here at least...
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

So The Jango Fett Open Sesson TPB will have all the excact pages of the issue by issue comic?
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Except the ads.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Also, some TPBs have prelimary sketches or also reprint a freebie or promotional one-shot. (One of the Rogue Squadron TPBs reprints a Kelloggs giveaway, and a Boba Fett TPB reprints a Wizard promo comic.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Cool

You also get the new cover for the TPB itself. They often include the covers from the separate issues inside, plus the cost is often less. Also, a six-issue ($2.95 each) for $17.95 saves you, uh, negative $.25. D'oh! Stupid non-math brain!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

ok thanks