Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mario Sunshine

I play my Gamecube more than any system right now. followed by my X-Box....followed by NES....followed by PS2....

Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine, Star Fox Adventures, are all EXCELLENT games. Letting RARE go was a mistake, but I don't think it will hurt them that much really. Losing Square was big, but it still hasn't hurt them that much either.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The thing is that a whole mess of people were going with the GC because they had Rare. I do think it will hurt them.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Microsoft is better. Just that they've been making right choices and good decisions.

I think more people go with the Gamecube because it is NINTENDO more than I think they go for it because they had RARE. SURE, a few people might....but most people are loyal to the characters, not the developers.

Personally, I don't care WHO makes the games, and what system they are on, as long as they are good.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Boba Rhett
    I wouldn't go as far as saying Microsoft is better. Just that they've been making right choices and good decisions.
    That's what makes them better when compared to Nintendo.

I don't understand how you can be dissapointed in it.. I think its a great game. I'm at 52 shines m'self.

Originally posted by Adam
    I don't understand how you can be dissapointed in it.. I think its a great game. I'm at 52 shines m'self.
    I, for one, was expecting more from it. There wasn't anything special about it that really set it apart from other games.

There is a rumor going around that if you complete the game and get all 122 some odd shine sprites then a secret level will appear with WALUIGI who has Luigi in a cage!!!! Can anyone confirm this.

*****1 hour later******
    Well actually I can.....

According to gamespy.com. Neither are in it. and they completed it.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 10-08-2002 at 03:08 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!