Ki-Adi Mundi

COMING NEXT

(coll 2)

Lott Dodd
    Watto
    Tusken w. Massif (the POTJ re-package)

(coll 1)
    Padme pilot???
    Clone Trooper Gunner (w. bubbles for Gunship)

(deluxe)
    Anakin flipping
    Clone Trooper speeder bike
    Geonosian flying w. sonic gun

Who does Ephont Mon ship with and when???

Did I get these right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No, you didn't get them right. The TA Anakin is not out...

Tycho, this may help. Both of these cases are scheduled to start showing up in September/October. Anakin: TA, Darth Maul: ST, Padme CA, Watto, Lott Dod, and Tusken w/ Massiff are already shipping. And Unleashed Mace and Dooku are starting to show up at Meijer's. This info is from Entertainment Earth.

Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones Collection 1 Figure Assortment, Wave 7. Includes 12 action figures: 3x Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot (NEW), 3x Clone Trooper - Pilot (NEW), 1x Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack, 1x Darth Maul - Sith Training, 1x Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack, 2x Yoda - Jedi Master and 1x Count Dooku - Dark Lord (subject to change).

Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones Collection 2 Figure Assortment, Wave 9. Includes 12 action figures: 2x Ephant Mon (NEW), 2x Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer, 2x Lott Dodd - Neimoidian Senator, 2x Tusken Raider with Massiff, 1x Ki-Adi-Mundi - Jedi Master, 1x Teemto Pagalies - Pod Racer, 1x Endor Rebel Soldier and 1x Massiff with Geonosian Warrior (subject to change).

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 09-06-2002 at 09:11 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!

sorry....it wasn't that funny really.....I just like saying that.....

Anyway, maybe while I am buying stuff for my house I will run across some new figs
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Jar Jar,

How long will it be before this latest wave becomes common?

Probably about the time the video gets released. It worked with LOTR's stuff. I never ever saw a Saruman figure until LOTR's came out on DVD/VHS. All that anticipation for the figure just to be disapointed when I did find one. His outfit is the wrong color, and frankly he looks less like Christopher Lee then any of Hasbro's Dooku figures. Sorry, had to have a little rant in there.

DeadEye, you know that if you want Anakin: TA so much that there is Ebay. If you watch and wait a lil, you can usually get one for a decent price. And there on-line stores like Kebco and Yestertoys that may have the Anakin. Other then that, you just need some patience. Infact Allience Collectibles has 7 up for a $7.99 BIN right now on Ebay.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    No, you didn't get them right. The TA Anakin is not out...
    That's strange. I have him right here. Found him ant Wal-Mart about a month ago.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

Originally posted by Freedom

That's strange. I have him right here. Found him ant Wal-Mart about a month ago.
    Really? Must be one of those magic Wal-Marts.
    I mean, it's just so weird! My Wal-Mart has gotten all the rest of the waves the same time as everyone else. Every wave! And now, here we are with the latest one, and nary a sighting.

I bought my TA Anakin & Darth Maul about a month ago at Meijer's as well, somewhere between Detroit, MI and Louisville, KY. There were several of each, as well as a few Yoda's. They have been out for a while.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Well, no wonder everyone has one of these but me! Almost everyone says they got 'em at "Meijer's"...of which I've never been in and none of which exist anywhere around here!