Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just ordered the new Star Tours figures!!

I just ordered the new Star Tours figures from Disney. They only have the first two in stock at this time - G2-9T and R5-D4. They were $10.00 each with $8.95 shipping.

Call (407) 363-6200

The first time I called I got a RUDE lady who said they were not selling them. I hung up and called right back and got a NICE lady who said they were and took my order. So, if you call once and are told they are not being sold, get that person's name, call back, order your figs and report that hussy!

They say delivery time is 2 weeks. What are you reading this for? Grab that phone!!!

J

Cool. will call up as soon as I have room on my cards. DO they take check by phone?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't know. I used a credit card. Give them a call and find out. Post the answer so others will know.

J

A fellow SSG member got me the first 6, I wonder if he could get me the next 2. I didn't order them originally because they weren't in the movie, but now that I have them, they are awesome!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Okay -- I've now tried to order these twice.

I got very nice and polite ladies.
    (Seriously, they were very nice.)

But neither would take my order by phone.

Wasn't there a web site you could order from???

My folks went to Florida last Nov. to check out retirement homes and tripped through the Disney village and got me the 1st 6.

My old man was telling me that the lady who checked them out said, you could order them from some disney web site.

I might have to dig around to find the receipt and address, but I thought it was something like wdw.disneystore.something.net...

If I find it and it works, I'll be back.

Now I will try to order R5D2 also. I wanna order two of these, but what are the hours? M-F 8-5 most likely. I have been waiting forever for a decent R5D4, but this looks as close as I am going to get.

I cancelled my order with Disney because after calling to check the status, they informed me that all orders were being placed on hold until after the Star Wars Weekends and IF there is product left, they would ship them.

Too tentative for me, so I cancelled it and ordered from a guy I've bought from in the past on eBay. Here's a link to his auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2476

VERY fair price; $28.00 for both R5-D2 and G2-9T. That's only $8.00 more than buying them at Disney yourself.

I received mine today and they are great! I like the way the Star Tours logo was placed in the upper corner and the Saga card just blends well with the line, IMO.

I'm surprised that both of these figures have bi-lingual cardbacks - both English and French. I ASSUME it to be this way because of Euro-Disney. (But, what do I know....)

If you haven't gotten these two new guys, get them; they're great.

J

So, dig on this:

I pay my credit card bills on-line. I noticed yesterday that the Disney charge was still on my card. I called Disney today and they said that although their policy is to not ship these figures until after the end of Star Wars Weekends, they shipped my order on the same day I placed it and I should have them tomorrow!!

Bunch o' goons...... This could be, however, good news for you guys who placed their orders and were told they would not ship until after the Weekends. Let me know if you guys/gals end up getting yours too.

J

So.....

Instead of cancelling my order, Disney shipped it!! I have a R5-D2 and G2-9T for sale/trade, if'n anyone's interested....

PM me.

J