Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Padme NOT In ROTJ!

It's official, the Lucasfilm Jedi Council have started to listen to us, not only do we get a list of the surviving Jedi, but now Rick M.C himself tells us that Padme will not be added to ROTJ!

But he did say that's unless they can find the Gold Bikini Down Boy!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Padme' in the gold bikini...

BLASPHEMY
    May the force be with you.

Hehe, Rick McPrick is really starting to get funnier. At first he was annoying but now his little comments are really starting to get funnier .

And could it be true? Could the LFJC really be answering some good questions now??? What's next, a real answer to why Qui-Gon didn't dissapear?

Padmé in that gold bikini..............

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

well there already was a pic of portman in the gold bikini here on the forums somewhere (I posted it ) but it was faked (which I found out later on) so not really padme in the bikini
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yeah, almost as disturbing as seeing him at the end of TPM with that look on his face.

Just remember that Rick McCallum doesn't know everything Lucas plans. I recall him saying that Boba Fett would not appear in the Prequels, and quite a few other things that have come true. Remeber, no matter what Tricky Ricky has to say, George Lucas changes his mind quite alot, and doesn't tell Ricky M everything.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I hope she isn't in ROTJ. Big deal if it "links the movies". She's dead (unless leia was mistaken/lieing which would be stupid) and should stay dead and no ghosts, Luke saw people that were important to him and she wasn't force sensitive enough to be a jedi anyway. He never knew his mother whereas Yoda and Ben trained him and he saved his father.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I also hope she isn't in ROTJ. And I do not know about trusting Rick McCallum, he never knows what the Hell he is talking about. Could someone post links to some of the funnier things he has said? He rules!

By the way, wouldn't it be great to listen to a conversation between George W. Bush and Rick McCallum? Even C-3PO couldn't translate that...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I really hope she isn't in ROTJ because it really does take away from the original movie. They don't need to go adding a bunch of hullbaloo like the did with the Special Editions, they just need to fix up the special effects of the S.E. CGI and take out Greedo's shooting first.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"