Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Boba Fett Idea... Slightly Insane, Though

I was just thinking this morning... wouldn't it be cool if we had a Boba Fett with removeable helmet? Not like an AOTC Boba with Jango's helmet, which he never wore in the movie. I mean like a ESB/RotJ Boba with a removeable helmet. I figure why not? I mean, we now know what he looks like underneath; relatively the same as Jango. It's not a real urgent figure or anything, but it'd be cool to have. Give him a lot of articulation, two different jetpacks, and we can call it an Ultimate Boba Fett. Again, it's not a figure that desperately needs to be made, but I think it's a neat concept. Anyone else?
    "Evil, meet sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!" - Minsc, Baldur's Gate II

I like the idea. Probably not gonna happen though, i saw on one of these posts somewhere that there was a rumored ROTJ Boba Fett to come in 2003, so we probably won't get a new one anytime soon i still want a final battle luke!!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

That's a great idea! Give it a firing jetpack too, though. I don't think it would happen though. The mystery of what is under Boba's helmet (Although it is pretty much solved now) will probably stay intact. I don't think GL would approve of a removable helmet on Boba. I'd really like it, though!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I'd like it too, but it's very unlikely.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Um, Boba fett will be in episode three so a Boba with removable helmet will be made. just a younger version. Until Lucas decides what Boba will look like under his helmet i don't think we'll get one with a removable helmet. Who knows what fates await the young Fett. Technically he should look like Jango but he might get hit by blaster fire and be disfigured under the helmet, he may have facial tattoos signifying something dark and personal. Who knows. It's like stormtroopers, we didn't know that all the clonetroopers would look like they did so until we actually saw them hasbro couldn't do a removable helmet stormtrooper. They still can't until lucas decides what they'll actually look like - more clones of jango or something else like individual conscripted soldiers with different faces. It's definately a case of wait and see.

But, in theory, the removable helmet Boba Fett is a good solid idea.

I like it!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I would say to wait until Ep3 and if nothing happens in the movie to contradict it, go ahead and make him with a Jango Fett face.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I would say to wait until Ep3 and if nothing happens in the movie to contradict it, go ahead and make him with a Jango Fett face.
    I say wait until the DVD release, you never know what GL will add to the films.

cough cough Greedo shooting first cough cough lousy CGI Jabba cough cough
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well, in any case, it could be changed in the EU, since after Episode III, EU will be considered more canon than it currently is... although I will never consider it purely canon (although since I am an EU-lover, I will make whatever excuses necessary to make it SEEM canon). I still say that they could do a removeable helmet Boba just as sort of a fun EU idea... I mean, it'd just be a fun figure to have, regardless of continuity. I mean, on KE Jango, Jango never wore his Kamino armor/jetpack and took off his helmet, but they still made the figure, so I guess anything's possible.
    "Evil, meet sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!" - Minsc, Baldur's Gate II

I've gone 22 years without caring what is under Boba Fett's helmet. It adds to the mystery. Now all of a sudden, we know that he is a clone, and what he SHOULD look like when he gets older. But, he gets killed by a blind man with a stick before we ever know for sure. Not really a fitting end for the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Actually, I am working on re-painting a KE Jango Fett into ROTJ Boba Fett. I plan on leaving the helmet on after I finish it. I've been lazy recently and haven't felt like working on it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".