Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kung POW!!

Talking Kung POW!!

Ok I thought this moive totally ROCKED!!
    ok 2 questions

1.How did you like it

2.& Is there going to be a Real part 2?

thanx in advance
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I thought this moive blew my rocks.

1. I didn't like it. It sucks paint off of houses.

2. If there's a part 2 I've lost faith in humanity.

Moive.
    Moive.
    Moive.

Sound like one of the three stooges saying "merv"... Moive Griffin Nyuk Nyuk.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Didn't catch it in the theater, but I thought it was hilarious, and I had tears in my eye's from laughing so hard. If there is a part 2 I'll most likely skip it in the theater, but will definitely check it out on DVD.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    WORST moiveMOVIE OF THE YEAR.

And with crap like xXx and Collateral Damage out there, that's really saying something about how hideously hideous this unfunny movie really was.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I'm sorry, but this was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I love stupid moivies that you don't have to think about, but this one was just to much. It wasn't even that funny. There was nothing that made me laugh to much at all. I watched Joe Dirt the night befor I saw this and that was 10 times better. Not even the lone breasted woman saved this movie .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

You know, I haven't even watched this, simply because I KNOW it will be STUPID!!!!!!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? This is a great movie. Seriously, one of the funniest I've seen.

BTW Mylow: I hope there's a second one. It'd be hilarious if he fought the cow again, along with the pig, and chickens.

I unfortunately went and saw this in the theatres and didn't quite like it at all. But now that it is out on DVD my cousin who bought it keeps quoting it all the time and some of it actually is kind of funny. I'm kind of undecided on it as of now.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

my cousin who bought it keeps quoting it all the time
    Yeah so do my kids. "THATS ALOTTA NUTS!" or "My name is Betty, you son of a pig." are what I usually hear, and we all have a good laugh.

I can understand why people don't like this movie though. It's way over the top.

I think that is was funny because it was so stupid. That was the point.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"