Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    George is protective of his universe, so having some other series enter it takes away from the "long time ago..." type aspect. It grounds it in a certain time and place then.
    Not completely true though......

Remember he did introduce the E.T. species into EPS 1!!!
    His "doing"(protection) that you said he does was thrown out the window when he did that, also with all the use of American jargon there in EPS 1
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Not at all. The fact that a shoe is in ESB's asteriod field? A Playboy poster in the cockpit of the Tantive IV in ANH? The I-forget-the-name-of-it-from-San-Francisco building on the Death Star in ROJ? These were just fun images inserted into the film. They don't "prove" or "throw out the window" anything. (That phrase I just typed will get me kicked out of the English teachers' union for sure!).

I see the smilies in your post, scruffziller, so I realize you were probably joking.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

so you are saying that GL just has a weird way of thinking. He can do all those things but, not introduce a specific element? Are you saying that the ET species was just a "fun" image like the shoe? I don't know about you but that screams loophole for me.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Arrow

George had a huge Senate chamber to fill with aliens, so he put in the ET species there. If he wants, he can say that they are long lived (1000s of years old, like Hutts maybe) and that they may visit Earth in the future (as it relates to the SW universe time period).

Are you aware that The Predator, Cybertron, Metropolis, and Atlantis exist in the "real world" today? Because the Transfomers/G.I.Joe comic put them in the same universe, the Teen Titans and X-Men (I think it was those two) crossed-over, Batman fought Predator, and Spiderman (who lives in NYC) helped the Transformers so Atlantis (where the Sub-Mariner lives) and Metropolis (Superman's town, an ally of the Teen Titans and Batman) exist.

See the slippery slope of connections? I think your "GL just has a weird way of thinking" line fits perfectly, scruffziller.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Here is more of a permanent establisment of the Klingon Lightsaber courtesy of Luukesabers.

www.thelightsber.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klingonsaberoc.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	4555  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

This one as well. Courtesy of Luukesabers.

The Lightsber.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klingonsaber.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	4556  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I was reading through this again. I really like what I wrote for the Star Trek charachters(Klingon Jedi), but the Star Wars characters' story as Star Trek had no substance.
    MWHAHAHAHA!