Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking My new Star Trek-Star Wars blend idea.

Well actually it is not a SW/ST crossover like the previous thread I had instilled----->Star Wars-Star Trek Crossover
    I have come up with 2 story lines that involve both universes but the stories have nothing to do with each other themselves.
    If it were to be realized in a medium, it contain both stories at the same time, somewhat like a double novel. It would entale the role reversal of each universe.

Star Trek Universe.

- The "Federation" has been around for 25,000 years
    -Hyperspace Technology, much more of the universe has been discovered and explored.
    - The Romulans, Cardassians, Dominion, Jem' Hadar etc.
    would have an a large sect of Dark Jedi.
    - The Klingons have a unique sense of the force in which they are the ultimate force balancers. They can use both light and dark with out the dark fully consuming them but lean towards the dark moreso. Klingons would weild "LIGHT" Bat' leths. and also carry lightsabers that would resemble this.Klingon Lightsaber
    -Picard, Spock, Sarek, Sisko etc. are on the Jedi Council
    -Riker, Janeway etc. are Jedi Masters but with a Qui Gonn-esque destination about them.
    -Kirk is the supreme General for the Federations defenses.
    Earth looks like Couruscant from space.
    -The Borg were eleminated ceturies ago because they were discovered in their earlier development stages and were easily dealt with.
    The Ferengi take on the role of the Hutts....obviously
    The Vulcans are the purest, most powerful, light side force users in the known universe. Basically "Yodas"

Star Wars Universe

-First Contact from Corelia to Coruscant aproxamtely 350 years ago.
    -Warp Speed technology only and hybrids thereof developing and in research.
    Han Solo-Captain of the USS Falcon. Flagship of the Republic of Planets.
    Chewbacca- His 1st officer
    Leia Organa- Lieutenant at tactical
    Luke Skywalker, ensign at helm.
    Admiral Benjamin Kenobi-keeping in contact back at Republic Headquatrers

Fighting the Nabooine Empire led by Supreme Comandant Palpitine and his comrade, leader of the Tatooascian Empire; Procounsel Anikin Terrek.

If I think of more details to add to this idea, I will post them. Feel free to post your own ideas for this format.

Just on the curious note, does anyone know why there has not been a Star Trek/ Star Wars combo story published. Is it a matter of legal problems or just that noone has come up with a descent story. I mean, c'mon though, they did a ST/ X-Men crossover that was just horrible. THere was no real substance to it at all.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 09-08-2002 at 04:05 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It is probably some kind of legal thing that has prevented this from ever happening, Dark Horse doesn't have free reign of the Star Wars liscense and therefore can't just use it anyway they want to. Although, if George really wanted to do it, I'm sure it would be possible. I somehow doubt something like this is the kind of thing he is interested in, however.

Question

I think it's as simple as the differences between the franchises. Star Wars is more fairy tale/legend/mythology than the science/discovery of Star Trek. They don't mix well, to stay true to each's strengths.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Come to think of it there hasn't been any Star Wars blending at all
    that I know of? I have come up with a Klingon dark Jedi name.
    Jak-Lar son of Sorn.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Unhappy

Well, when Star Wars "crossed over" to dance numbers and singing, it produced the Holiday Special. Perhaps that scared enough people away. George is protective of his universe, so having some other series enter it takes away from the "long time ago..." type aspect. It grounds it in a certain time and place then.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Well, when Star Wars "crossed over" to dance numbers and singing, it produced the Holiday Special. Perhaps that scared enough people away. George is protective of his universe, so having some other series enter it takes away from the "long time ago..." type aspect. It grounds it in a certain time and place then.
    So legally if someone wanted to submit a story of sorts it most likely would be shot down by George from being published.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

more than like but i do not think that can stop you from make a fan faction story.

Here is my creation of the light Bat' leth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lightbatleth.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	4079  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

glad you think so, wish I had some software that could give it more of a light saber look, the blade that is.
    MWHAHAHAHA!